Maximize Your Online Survey Profits
Copyright © Peter C Dimas
One of the most common questions I get on this website is "Peter, how do I make the most money with these online survey opportunities?" There are a couple of extremely easy ways to add to your bottom line in the survey-taking world.
1) Apply to as many survey and market research sites as possible. When you join a Survey database, you will be given anywhere between 350 to 550 different survey companies. This may sound insane, but at some point, you will want to have had applied to ALL of them on the list. Don't try to knock them out all in one day, but go for 10-20 a day. The more survey companies you join, the more people who will want your opinion at some point and will come looking to pay you for it.
2) Decrease the amount of repetitive work that you have to do. When you're joining survey sites, they all ask basically the same information when first getting started. You don't need to put in the same info manually every time. Instead, use a tool like RoboForm. Using RoboForm you can fill in your information once, and when prompted on subsequent sites, fill in ALL your personal information with the press of a single button. This is a HUGE time saver. Saving time means having more time to fill out surveys for cash.
3) Many survey sites will offer you opportunities to complete sections that reflect your own personal information. There may be a section on your finances, what kind of car you drive, your travel habits, etc. Whenever you see these, FILL THEM OUT. This will give you access to surveys that the other 99% of the people who don't fill them out won't ever get to see.
4) Cash is good, but points aren't bad either. Many survey sites pay you in "points" and when you accumulate enough of them you get to use them to purchase items. Don't avoid the sites that pay in points. I don't know about you, but a $250 Wal-Mart gift certificate is as good as cash to me because it will definitely get used.
5) Don't avoid the drawings either. A lot of times, particularly on short surveys, market research companies will offer an entry into a cash drawing for your participation. There's no reason not to take the time to fill out a 3 minute survey for a chance to win $1,000 in addition to many other smaller cash prizes. Your chances of winning something are actually not bad because a LOT of people do not complete these surveys at all! They just wait until the cash surveys fill their box.
So basically the name of the game is to maximize your exposure. Join as many companies as possible, give them as much information about you as possible, and take as many surveys as possible. Those are some of the ways you can maximize your online survey profits! But you're not going to get anywhere if you haven't taken the first step. Click the link below to go back to the survey list page and get started!
About the author:
Peter Dimas is the webmaster of http://www.surveysthatpaybest.com
Click here to find out where to find The Best Paid Surveys